Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shake, Rattle & Roll


Jane got a fun rattle from grandpa!


I didn't think that she would be able to hold onto it or play with it for a bit longer, until tonight when I uncurled her fingers and stuck the rattle inside, and she started shaking away! You have to understand that I haven't seen her do anything more than sleep and expel fluids, and suddenly she was HOLDING something and SHAKING it! I grabbed the camera immediately, and in this video you can hear my first responses to seeing my daughter do something for the first time: I was thrilled.


Can you imagine how I'll react when she does something like laugh or walk or talk? I might pass out.

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Well, if she laughs, she'll be laughing at her silly mama. If she walks or talks in the next month then you have every right to pass out - or contact the "Incredibles" franchise.