Sunday, August 29, 2010

Banana-nana

Today Jane woke up screaming from a nap. I felt inside of her mouth and could feel the tip of a sharp tooth in front on the bottom. So when we were having lunch, I figured - hey, she's got a tooth now (sort of), so I handed her a section of my banana.


She took it, looked at me, and then NOM NOM NOM.  It made a mess, of course, but I think she really enjoyed it. She's been trying to chew on her toys, and all the time she gets a hold of something and brings it to her mouth, but this time it had a flavor!

Being the mean mom that I am, I also decided to capture her awesome snot bubble that appeared a few minutes later. This picture's coming back out for her first date, along with maybe a bathtub photo.


I would make it EXTRA large so you can see all of it's beauty, but I do have a shred of decency.  Sort of.


Lastly, check out that knee action!  Jane is a pro at rolling over now, and turning on the spot, but just in the last few days she's been getting the idea that she can use these crazy knobby knee things.  She's not quite sure what to do with them yet, but she has pushed herself up on them a few times.  Way to go, baby!

1 comment: