Friday, February 25, 2011

First Shoes

Oh, sure.  We've gotten Jane shoes before.  Little soft things that looked cute or kept her feet warm.  But a couple of weeks ago we went out and got Jane real shoes.  As in: Run-out-into-the-yard shoes.  Walk-down-the-street shoes.  Tour-the-petting-zoo shoes.

Want to see?



And check out those tiny shoeboxes!  I want to give them names and put precious things in them.

Mommy may have gotten some shoes, too.


My shoebox wasn't as cute.

And here's some random pictures of Jane from 2/16 meeting Grandma's dog and being generally cute, since this post can't just be about shoes!


3 comments:

Taylor Thompson said...

Look at all that hair! She is a doll.

Hugs from mom said...

I love the shoes! And yes, you can totally have a post just about shoes.

Ross and Kathy said...

WOW, FIRST SHOES. It struck me - I wonder how many shoes she will have in her lifetime? But these are the first. I wonder about other people too - but I'm not naming names.