Saturday, March 5, 2011

Outside

It is FINALLY warm enough to let Jane run around outside.  Months ago when she just started to crawl and get really interesting in moving around, winter hit and she was cooped up in the house for months and months.  This week has finally been so warm that she can run around in our big backyard and get into all sorts of trouble.  She loves it!  She also puts all sorts of things into her mouth that Daddy is really unhappy about.  Mommy just thinks it's funny (bad mommy!).

She found an old pile of leaves that she thought were pretty fun:





Michael put her on his shoulders and ran around the yard, with Jane bouncing and giggling all over.  Of course when I went and got the camera she didn't make a peep for the first thirty seconds, so I have a really boring video of them running around the yard.  Well, it is pretty cute to see her little arms flailing around.  And she does start giggling after a bit.  So it is kind of cute... okay, super cute.
But I am biased.

1 comment:

D & C said...

I tried running around with Jane on my shoulders, but I don't have the stamina that daddy has. Jane didn't think it was nearly as fun. When I put her up (in her back yard), she started to get excited. She soon found out that it wasn't the same.