Thursday, February 18, 2010

From the thinker to the napper

You weren't hoping for a shot of her awake, were you?


Look at her cheeks. I like to squoosh them. I also like her purple plaid onesie. I also really love this blanket. I picked out the fabrics, and it looks really yellow here, but it's really these soft pastel stripes and polka dots - super cute. It's actually becoming a problem because she's spit-up on it a half dozen times, but I can't part with it long enough to wash it. Someone save my baby from her irresponsible mom!


Yesterday we got her social security card in the mail. She's a real person now! And she's got a GREAT number, too. I would tell it to you, but I don't want you to steal her identity and go around masquerading as a newborn. But if you want to act like one and take a nap, that's okay.

1 comment:

Nikki Jenson said...

She looks like a little baby Bre Bre! So cute!