Monday, February 22, 2010

Glo-worm

So many people came to visit today! Jacque came in the morning and then Erika and Doug in the afternoon. I think Doug might be having trouble with his nieces. Jane was laying peacefully on Erika's lap, and Doug lightly touched her face and she freaked out! Maybe someday he'll have to pay her $5 for hugs, too. Just kidding, he held her for like half an hour straight and she was perfectly happy.

Jacque said Janie looks like a glo-worm. Remember those?

I think she's right.
(this picture was pre-blowout, by the way. Later I had to wash everything you see in the photo)

3 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

Such a nice story and cute picture - can we please just move beyond the poop - please.

Nikki Jenson said...

Welcome to the days of blowouts... btw, it lasts for months. But I'm with dad, maybe a little "too much inofrmation"! ;-)

Breanne said...

Hey, poop is my life now.