Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rattle fun


Jane is learning so much. I've been sick this past weekend, and I think Jane caught a bit of my cold (I can't hold off kissing her just because I'm sick!), so I've been looking for distractions for her. She hasn't held on to the rattle very well since that night a couple of months ago. But today she started doing pretty good with it, and of course I took another video:



I apologize for all of the baby talk you have to listen to. It's just cool to see her learning that things happen if she does something like move her arms. Unfortunately, she eventually did hit herself in the face and started screaming, but you'll be glad to know she got back on the horse and rattled again awhile later. =)

1 comment:

Jacque said...

What a smart girl! I love that photo!