Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sleeping Arrangements


We're cutting it close again. It was another big day.

I forgot to mention earlier that I moved Jane's bassinet to her room about 10 days ago. It had been in our room up until then, and I just wanted to give the change a try even though it was a little sad. I was actually planning on bringing her back into our room, but I've become addicted to the new situation. If Michael or I moved the covers or rolled over in bed, sometimes the slight sound would make Jane wake up a little, and now I can move all I want without having to worry about her. Not to mention the times that Michael just sits straight up in bed and starts talking nonsense in his sleep. Plus, in the morning she wakes up and makes little quiet baby noises for a little while before she actually wants to eat, and now I can just sleep through that and she lets me know when she's hungry.

But I'm still kind of sad about it. She's still so liiiittle. I should go give her a hug right now.

3 comments:

Jacque said...

maybe michael needs his own room, too! just kidding

Nikki Jenson said...

Auntie Jacque's funny!

D & C said...

McAfee sometimes blocks the pictures. I can't see the picture.:(