Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

Today was pretty eventful. We ran a lot of errands. I accidentally stuck my car key in Jane's right eye. Then I had an emotional breakdown. Then we called the doctor and they said they wanted to see her. Then they did a test and found out that nothing was wrong, she didn't have a scratch. Then I went to work.

None of these pictures show her post-eye-poking, so there's no use looking for the damage! We took some pictures in the morning before we ran errands:



I got Jane a little play area thing that has a mirror. The first time I ever showed Jane herself in a mirror, she broke out into a huge smile. It was so cute! So when she caught sight of herself in this little playset mirror, she started smiling again. She must think that other baby really likes her!




Cute baby!

p.s. I just realized that I have to come back here and delete that part about poking her in the eye before she grows up and reads it and uses it against me.

3 comments:

Nikki Jenson said...

At least you didn't bash her head everytime you turned a corner, like I did with Keala... it could always be worse... ask mom, she's got tons of those stories!

Hugs from mom said...

I always scratched all of my kids with my wedding ring. It made me sick, but not enough to take it off. Wait 'till you lose her at the store (or Disneyland) the guilt is only just starting.

D & C said...

Guilt is our middle name. Once in a while I forgot to take Michael with me (just a momentary lapse). I didn't get far.