Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day




Today we went to three different sacrament meetings.
One at our home ward.
A second at my mom's ward.
A third at my sister's because she was playing the piano with her son playing violin. How could I miss that?

We used two different mother's rooms.
And saw a total of five other mommies while we were in there.

We heard a total of 8 talks
and none of them were the same!

We got four candy bars
and one flower.

I always wanted one of those flowers!

It was nice to go to mom's ward, because it was my old ward and so many people knew me there. They all were so excited about Jane because somehow all of them knew I had been through a miscarriage. They were very loving, it was really nice.

Except when they looked at her and said,
"Oh, does she take after her Daddy?"

But one person said she looked like me.

Sister Jensen gets 10 points.

3 comments:

Nikki Jenson said...

Does Jane get points for not knowing how stinkin cute she its!

Ross and Kathy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful "first" Mothers Day. Congratulations!

D & C said...

What a cute little punkin! Punkin pie that is. I love the red on Janie. Thank you for the cards & picture. I had to take them to work.