Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tricky

Today Jane and I are both in full-swing sickness mode. We laid together on the couch and watched cartoons for most of the morning. People say misery loves company, and it must be true because having Jane as my little drippy-nosed sneezing coughing partner is oddly comforting.

She does have her moments, though, like today when I was trying to feed her and she kept pulling off her bib. Around the 15th time I started getting really frustrated, and I think she could tell, because she grabbed the bib but instead of pulling it right off, she pulled it up so it covered her face. Right when I thought, "What is she doing?" she pulled it down slooowly and looked over the top of it at me. Then she pulled it all the way down and smiled, peek-a-boo! She did it a few more times, and it was so hard to stay mad at her when her cute little playful eyes were peeping at me from over that bib. 

I tell myself that she has Daddy wrapped around her finger, but I think she might have a trick or two for me up her sleeve, too.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

awwww What a sweet little friend.